2010-11-01

To live when it´s time to live and sleep peacefully when your life will end

Love is so beautiful when it comes to passion. I will never let my passion end. The life is full of gifts and if something bad happend to me it is because it was meant to be like that. Not because I´m a bad person, only because I will have a better place to live in... My friends, my family, my love will understand. Because they know that every moment I have lived in this world have been with passion and love. Sadness doesn´t exist. I don´t have time to cry and I don´t blame anyone for being a bad person... This is my time, I don´t have more time to lose out or wait for to say these things, life is too short to have secrets and I will not have any secrets anymore. I believe that my honesty to tell you what I think will open your heart and I promise you, you will remember me. I´m not religious and I´m uncomitted when it comes to politics but I have my own faith and my faith is getting stronger with every step I take.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Lämna din kommentar här! Frågor skickas via mail: roselines.blogg@gmail.com.